Basic Officer Class
The following is a REVISED tentative schedule of future Basic Police Training Classes and the deadline for the paperwork to be submitted.
Please note these dates are for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
||Date of Class
||January 03- April 20, 2012
||December 02, 2011
||April 23-August 10, 2012
||March 23, 2012
||June 11- September 28, 2012
||May 11, 2012
||September 4-December 21, 2012
||August 3, 2012
The following items must be completed, and submitted for acceptance into the training program:
- Application for Admission to Basic Police Training School.
- Medical History Statement and Medical Examination Report. (Included Application Above)
- Two (2) Federal Bureau of Investigation, Applicant Fingerprint cards (FD-258);
- Sticker WVSP 39 (Release of Information) signed and attached to the back of one fingerprint card
- Lab test results; Blood Chemistry (chem 20 or equivalent), Complete Blood Count(CBC), Urinalysis, Tuberculosis (Mantoux), Electrocardiogram (ECG - resting), Drug Screening DOH -5 or 8-10 Panel.
The fingerprint cards for admission to a Basic Class may be obtained from:
Professional Development Center
West Virginia State Police Academy
123 Academy Drive
Dunbar, West Virginia 25064